August 9, 2017
Learn to Connect to the Spirit World
Lily Dale Assembly, NY
This is a beginner's mediumship class in which John will guide you in a positive and constructive manner to enhance your own unique abilities as you explore your connection to the Spirit world. This weekend workshop will give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and discover your mediumistic potential as you work with John and in groups with the other participants.
Throughout the workshop, John will teach specific techniques and exercises to enhance your abilities to 'Connect With Spirit,' and share his philosophy on the psychic foundation upon which mediumship is built.
The workshop will cover topics such as:
- Chakras and auras and how they assist in mediumship.
- Your Psychic Strengths: The differences between clairvoyance, clairsentience and clairaudience.
- The difference between psychic vs. mediumship.
- Linking with Spirit and how to blend with their energy to receive and validate the evidence.
- How certain meditations will enhance your work.
Please note: This course is for beginners who have some basic knowledge of psychic awareness (chakras and auras). This class is open to new and former students.
Note: You must be over 18 to attend and in good general health.
PART ONE | The Foundation
During this first session, John will share his philosophy on the psychic foundation upon which mediumship is built.
Participants will review:
- Chakras The function and roles of the chakras and how they assist in mediumship.
- Auras How to raise your vibration, expand your aura and blend with the Spirit World.
- Your Psychic Strength Explaining the different types of mediumship and the difference between clairvoyance, clairsentience, and clairaudience.
- Psychic vs. Mediumship The difference between psychic information versus true spirit communication.
PART TWO | Linking with Spirit
This session will deal with various forms of linking with Spirit and how to blend with their energy. The section will cover:
- The first steps in learning how to communicate.
- Identifying the spirit energy.
- Receiving and validating the evidence.
- Improve the quality of the link.
This session will include exercises to validate a clear link with Spirit.
PART THREE | Doing the Work
Participants will have an opportunity to practice their mediumship skills in a safe environment with each other, and John will work with everyone in the group to help establish the link with Spirit.
This section will cover:
- Demonstration skills – how to improve your overall presentation.
- Finding what methods work best for you.
- Ethics and responsibility of mediumship.
- Spiritual growth and your continued development.