May 3-5, 2019
Advanced Mediumship Workshop
York Harbor, ME
This Advanced Mediumship training is a Master Class in Mediumship. It's specifically designed for: working mediums, students who have sat in a mediumship development circle, or for those who are linking with Spirit and giving messages to people in a professional manner. Click here for details of the next available dates - but please note that spaces are limited left.
The workshop will cover topics such as:
- Refining and validating evidence from Spirit to give accurate messages
- Connecting with Spirit and sustaining the link with the Spirit World, and how to conserve energy
- Different forms of mediumship, and learning which method works best for you
- Understanding the various altered states in mediumship, and improving both private and public reading techniques
- Developing your own unique style so you can represent Spirit to the best of your ability
- Perfecting your demonstrating techniques and the roles Spirit has to play in mediumship
- Ethical responsibilities of being a professional medium
The workshop will assist you in working with Spirit to enhance and build even more confidence, and to push the boundaries of your own mediumship. John will give constructive advice on how to improve all areas of Spirit communication, and will assist you every step of the way to help you individually progress beyond your current capabilities.
You must be over 18 to attend and in good general health.
This workshop is open to those practicing at the advanced level of mediumship. This class is not for beginners.
Here are some guidelines to help you determine if you are qualified and ready for the ADVANCED MEDIUMSHIP WORKSHOP:
- Definition: Mediumship: Able to link consistently with Departed Loved Ones in the Spirit World, and to receive evidential information and messages pertinent to the sitter, i.e. relationship to the sitter, how they passed, names, hobbies, memories from the past that the sitter can understand and identify, etc.
- Experience: You have an educational understanding of chakras, auras, and the Clairs: Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience.
- Personal Development: You have been regularly developing your mediumship through one or more of the following:
- Development circle
- Mediumship training class
- One-on-one sittings
- Objectives: You are serious about your development with Spirit, and are considering taking this in a professional direction, or you currently are a professional medium looking to enhance your work.
- You feel confident sitting and working with other advanced students in giving and receiving messages.
- You are willing to push yourself to a higher level in your connection with Spirit to help elevate the quality of your mediumship.
PART ONE | YOU ARE THE EQUIPMENT
This first part of the workshop deals with the foundation of mediumship, and sets the stage to truly appreciate the importance of the relationship between a medium and the Spirit World. You will also learn to:
- Use your psychic strengths to blend even more with Spirit.
- Understand the various altered states in mediumship.
- Connect with Spirit easily and rapidly through practical exercises.
- Identify the different forms of mediumship and learn to use what works best for you.
PART TWO | VALIDATING THE MESSAGE
This is all about learning to trust Spirit and finding the right recipient of the message by:
- Sustaining the link with the Spirit World.
- Refining the quality of evidence from Spirit to give accurate and evidential messages.
- Improving both your private and public demonstration techniques.
- Soul-to-Soul Connections – Getting to the greatest need for the recipient of the message.
PART THREE | IT’S ALL ABOUT TRUST
This part deals with the area of inspirational mediumship and its importance, and will help you to:
- Understand the role of “guides” with your mediumship.
- Understand the difference between psychic and mediumship information.
- Experiment with "Blind Clairvoyance" – The ultimate trusting.
- Understand the unfoldment and changes in your mediumship awareness.
PART FOUR | THE CONFIDENT MEDIUM
In this final part, it's about putting it all together to enable you to walk away with the ethical responsibilities of being a professional medium, so you can:
- Develop your own unique style, and represent Spirit to the best of your ability. Learning to separate what is really coming from Spirit and what is coming from your own imagination.
- Perfect your demonstrating abilities on the platform, private sittings, and public speaking techniques.
- Understand the importance of your environment for you as well as your client or sitter.