Ambassadors of Spirit - the Way of a Medium
Join John Holland and Janet Nohavec at the historic A.R.E. in Virginia Beach for a week long intensive workshop in a friendly, supportive and encouraging environment!
Professional evidential mediumship requires discipline, unfoldment of the spiritual aspects of your soul and spirit, and a shift of perspective from an exterior world to an interior world. This amazing 5-day workshop has been specifically designed to empower those who already have a basic understanding of their mediumistic faculty.
Janet & John will help you build and strengthen confidence in your connection to Spirit, raise the standard of your current work, and expand your present understanding of Mediumship. Together, they’ll guide you through new ways of achieving specific and detailed information from the spirit communicator.
Throughout the workshop, you will:
- Explore the creative power of the mediumistic link.
- Deepen your capacity to become a channel for Spirit.
- Learn empowerment techniques.
- Learn how to bring forward the presence of the Spirit.
- Explore different techniques to link with Spirit and receive evidential messages.
- Address private readings and public demonstrations of mediumship.
- Build confidence with your individual relationship to Spirit.
- Explore mesmerism and altered states of consciousness.
- Learn about the trance states of Edgar Cayce, Andrew Jackson Davis, and Nostradamus.
- Explore aspects of inspirational speaking and the influence of the spirit.
While you are here you will be introduced to the amazing work of Edgar Cayce, “ The Sleeping Prophet” by special guest: Executive Director & CEO of the A.R.E. Kevin Todeschi.
** Please Note: The student should have a working knowledge of mediumship. This class is not for absolute beginners.