Have you ever wondered:
- Is everyone born with psychic ability and how do you know?
- What would it be like to do readings for myself ... as well as others?
- How can I become more aware of my own psychic abilities, so I can make positive change in all areas of my life?
We’re all familiar with the five physical senses through which we experience the world - sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch – but there is so much more …
What if, beyond our normal five senses, we have an even more expansive and intuitive way to perceive the world?
Are you ready to ignite the psychic powers within? If you're saying YES ... then come and spend a weekend in this picturesque resort in York, Maine with John Holland.
The workshop will be divided into 4 sessions. Friday eve is our welcome & introduction to the weekend, where you get the chance to meet the rest of the group and a welcome from John. On Saturday eve, there's an opportunity to practice what you've learnt and take to the stage yourself.
This weekend, taught by one of the most highly respected Psychic Mediums in the country, will be lively, interactive and above all fun ... and you'll walk away ready to put your new psychic powers to work in all areas of both your professional & personal life!
PART ONE | INTRODUCTION • Saturday Morning
To be psychic or intuitive is a natural process, but first you'll need to know exactly how it works and how to access your abilities.
In this first session, you'll be using meditation & visualization techniques to expand your abilities, to:
- Appreciate what Psychic truly means as opposed to just being “intuitively aware”.
- Determine the fundamental differences between Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, and Clairsentience, with some practical group exercises to demonstrate the differences.
- Identify which ability is naturally your strongest and what you need to do to develop it further.
- Learn how to use your body as a psychic antenna to receive & perceive beyond your physical senses.
PART TWO | CHAKRAS • Saturday Afternoon
Chakras (or in other words the energy centers) correspond to the endocrine glands of the body and run up along the spinal cord, as an integral part of our life force. In this session, you'll learn how to interpret the main 7 Chakras, read the signals, and use the Chakras to aid your psychic development.
You’ll learn about:
- The 7 major energy points, their location as to how they affect the mind, body & spirit.
- Recognizing the colors associated with each chakra and how to use color to maximize overall well-being.
- Balancing, clearing or unblocking your own chakras to lead a more harmonious and fulfilled life.
- How the chakras affect your health, your energy, your spiritual development, and so much more!
- Breathing techniques that will become part of your daily routine to keep the chakras vibrating effectively.
PART THREE | AURAS • Sunday Morning
The blaze of color that surrounds the body can be seen using your clairvoyant vision. Ancient systems of medicine, such as Hindu scriptures like the Vedas, believe that this energy is expressed in seven layers.
Each layer correlates to a different element of your physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health. These layers can interact with one another to influence your overall health.
In this session, you’ll learn some valuable techniques that will help you to:
- Sense and see Auras in both people and objects.
- Interpret Auric colors and the corresponding emotional state.
- Read an Aura [a record keeper of thoughts].
- How to use your aura to psychically scan people, places & objects.
- Open and expand your own Aura.
- Use your Aura for psychic protection.
PART FOUR | PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER • Sunday Afternoon
In this final session, you’ll learn:
- Essential safety techniques and psychic etiquette.
- Psychometry – how to receive impressions from objects.
- Dreams, the language of Spirit, how to read symbols and images.
- Reading for yourself and others, including group exercises.
- Reaching beyond the five senses, in preparation for those wishing to take their psychic development to the next level.
- Closing and brief Q&A.
Workshop Location - Stage Neck Inn
Stage Neck Inn, 8 Stage Neck Road in York Harbor, Maine
To secure a discounted room rate you must call the hotel directly at: 207-363-3850 quoting “John Holland Workshop” - Please only call between 9am-4pm ET.
(NOTE : This number is ONLY for accommodation booking and not for registering for the Workshop)
Click here for directions and hotel details.
- Friday, October 27th 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Registration in the Harbor View Room followed by a short introduction
- Saturday, October 28th 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, October 28th 8:00pm – 9:30pm
Optional evening event when the stage will be opened up for anyone
- Sunday, October 29th 9:30am - 4:00pm
We will take a lunch break both Saturday and Sunday. Lunch is not provided, but a buffet lunch will be available to purchase if you choose, so students can dine together. This is a great time to share experiences, insights, and continue to build new friendships.
Accommodations & Discounted Room Rates
The Workshop is limited to just 50 participants, and we do encourage you to stay on site to get the most out of your weekend experience. We're offering discounted room rates for 2023, which include a full breakfast.
BEACH VIEW ROOMS : Single Occupancy--$330.00, per night | Double Occupancy--$185.00 pe person, per night.
LUXURY GARDEN VIEW ROOMS : Single Occupancy--$360.00, per night | Double Occupancy--$200.00 per person, per night.
DELUXE WATER VIEW ROOMS : Single Occupancy--$430.00, per night | Double Occupancy--$235.00 per person, per night.
LUXURY WATER VIEW ROOMS : Single Occupancy--$470.00, per night | Double Occupancy--$255.00 per person, per night.
All these rates are per night and are subject to an 9% Maine state tax and $2.00 per person housekeeping service charge. There is a two-night minimum and breakfast is included each morning for those staying at the hotel. Other meals are your responsibility, and every room has a small refrigerator.
If you want to share a room and split the hotel fee, we will do our best to organize same sex roommate situations only at the Stage Neck Inn, and only while rooms with double beds are available. To request to share a room with a roommate, please email John's office at email@example.com and include a daytime phone number where you can be reached during the hours of 9am to 2pm ET (Monday through Thursday).
The Stage Neck Inn is holding a block of (discounted) rooms until September 20, 2023, as room rates may increase after that date. If you're not interested in sharing with a roommate and want to book your own room, please use "The John Holland Workshop" to ensure you receive the special discounted rate when you register. A deposit of one night's stay with tax will be taken at the time the reservation is made.
To secure the discounted rate you must call the hotel directly at: 207-363-3850 using the reference: “John Holland Workshop.” Discounted rate are not available online through the hotel's website or through any online booking agency (i.e. Expedia). Click here to view room types and photos.
There are three airports available: Logan in Boston, MA, Manchester/Boston Airport in Manchester, NH and the Portland Jetport in Portland, ME (closest airport). There is no public transportation from the airport to the hotel, so you will have to rent a car or arrange for a car service. The Portland Jetport is about 45 minutes from the hotel, and Logan and Manchester are about an hour and 20 minutes from the hotel, depending on traffic.
Due to the planning, hotel charges, and logistics, no refunds for workshop fees will be given after April 30th, 2023. If you need to cancel your workshop registration between the day you register and April 30th, 2023 there will be a $100.00 cancellation fee.
If you book a guestroom and you cancel within 30 days of your scheduled arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee equal to that of the guestroom rate for each night cancelled. There will be no cancellation charges for any night that the Inn is able to resell the guestroom.